Monday, February 11, 2019

Notes from SunshinePHP 2019

This conference blows me away every year! There is always so much to learn and to share.  This year every attendee was able to receive their very own ElePHPant - so my herd continues to grow (ok, so I actually have a menagerie, since it includes a few Docker whales as well!)

Some of my biggest take aways from this year's conference:

  • MySQL 8 and x shell via docker
  • Security testing technique
  • Swoole! (Async. PHP!!!)

Once again, I'm renewing my determination to pick the blogging back up - it may not have as many Yii specific examples, since I tend not to run into quite as many road blocks there as I used to (9 years with a framework will do that) but I'm constantly running into IaaS challenges that others may value insight into.  If only there were more hours in a day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment